John has served as in-house counsel to GMAC Mortgage and GMAC Bank, where he provided counsel relating to GMAC’s real estate, commercial lending, and contracting groups. Before GMAC, John was a member of Ernst & Young LLP’s Real Estate and Construction Advisory Services practice where he provided advice concerning leasing, construction operations, public/private development and transactional advisory assistance. His work included extensive on-site international due diligence and financial modeling, and he provided expert reports and forensic policy evaluations. As in-house counsel, John also represented Quest Diagnostics Clinical Laboratories in its real estate matters.
Immediately after graduating cum laude from law school, John was engaged by Widener University School of Law as an adjunct law professor. During law school, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Richard A. Lewis of the Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas.
John’s clients include numerous small- to mid-sized businesses (software/e-commerce, technical products, government contractors, retail, real estate leasing, industrial), real estate investors, banks and private lenders/borrowers, health care professionals, and individuals, among others.
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- New Jersey, 1997
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law, 1997 (Cum Laude)
- B.A., West Chester University of Pennsylvania, 1990
Professional Associations & Membership
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Real Property Section Member
- CoreNet Global (Corporate Real Estate), Member
- Chester County Bar Association, Member
- Diversified Investment Group, Member, Speaker & Instructor