Business Law & Planning
Trusted guidance for Pennsylvania businesses and entrepreneurs
Small businesses in Pennsylvania and across the country need to deal with a number of key legal issues, and Peak Legal Group can guide you through each and every one. We will work with you and your business to navigate your legal needs at all stages, from choosing the appropriate form of entity to helping you get up and running, giving you the counsel to allow you to grow and offering you support if you need to sell or transfer ownership of your company in the years to come. Even as we focus on your immediate short-term concerns, we will always work with your long-term goals in mind.
Peak Legal Group assists businesses with the following:
- Startup counseling & strategic planning
- Business entity formation (LLC, S-Corp, C-Corp, etc.)
- Contracts – review, drafting, negotiation & mediation
- Leases and Real Estate transactions
- Succession planning
Business Planning Questions to Ask Yourself
- Do you want to determine the best type of entity to use for your startup business?
- Have you been running a business as a sole proprietorship (in your “individual” name) and now want to obtain the personal asset protection and other benefits that a separate business entity can provide?
- Do you want to make sure that your business is structured appropriately, and that your recordkeeping satisfies the legal requirements for your type of business?
- Have you been running a business without a formal written Operating Agreement or written Bylaws, and now want to make sure that all of the necessary documentation is in place?
- Have you been asked to sign a contract and need an attorney to review it to make sure it is fair to you? Do you want to find out how the contract terms would apply in various “what if” scenarios?
- Are you in a dispute with or threatened with a lawsuit by a business partner, customer or supplier and looking to find out “where you stand” legally?
- Are you looking to buy or sell a business, or to set up a plan to transfer your business in the future?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Peak Legal Group can help. Call us today at 610-580-4689 or Email Us to find out what we can do for you and your business.
To learn more out a specific topic, click on any of the links above.